- Executive search
- 5-10 jaar
- Finance manager
For our client in the area of Rotterdam we are looking for a corporate finance manager. You will become responsible for a holding company with different subsidiaries. Together with your colleague, the corporate finance analyst, you take care of the end-to-end operation of the holding company, like the execution of corporate finance strategy in subsidiaries and investments. In this position you represent the German mother in the Netherlands, including managing and lobbying the relationship with Governmental Organizations. You manage one direct report, which is the corporate finance analyst.
As the corporate finance manager you are part of the board of the holding. Together with a secretary in Germany and the director of the Dutch entity. Besides finance, governance is a big part of the position. You ensure that the holding company adheres to all group and local governance requirements in enabling robust independent decision-making by the Dutch boards. You represent the company externally at senior level with Dutch Governmental organizations, to ministerial level. You also deliver statutory, tax and group reporting obligations, payments, payroll and treasury operations before deadlines. You manage the year-end audit with the support of the finance analyst. Lead preparation of and deliver holding company board meetings. This includes presentation of high value proposals on business developments. Risk management and adherence to all Sarbanes Oxley controls is your responsibility. Engage with senior stakeholders, non-executive Board Directors, lead financial governance, tax and treasury and M&A and restructuring of investments. In the beginning of 2021 they’re planning an IPO, this is an important project you’ll be part of.
- Masters degree in Finance, Economics or Business
- Experience in M&A, performance management and controlling
- Knowledge of legal and tax projects with an understanding of key considerations
- Plus five years experience in Telecoms, preferably including coverage in tower companies
- Experience with business carve outs
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written, German is preferred but not a requirement
Besides a very interesting challenge with the possibility to develop yourself you can count on:
- A fulltime monthly salary between €8.500 – €10.500
- When you perform on-target there’s a bonus with a maximum of 15% of your annual salary
- Holiday allowance
- 25 vacation days
- Mobility budget
If you think this is your next challenge and you match the criteria I hope to talk to you soon.